Monday, March 19, 2012

Ohio Heat Wave

Hello Everyone...
*
So...what is a Woodburner supposed to do when Northeast Ohio weather becomes tropical? The usual wet, cold, snowy mid-March weather we are used to has changed to something entirely different. It's hot, dry, and sunny! The weather has been so nice it made me do something I have never done before...I shut down my Hardy H2 for the season...on March 17th. Wow...I usually go well into April...Easter...before I can shut Smokey down. This left me wondering...What is OWB supposed to do with the days remaining in March and April? Not visiting my furnace twice a day may leave an empty spot in my life...Nah, I'll just put on my typical Ohio winter clothes and go hang out at the wood shed.


*
Will this heat wave break and our Ohio weather return to normal? Are we due another dumping of 3 feet of snow before Easter? I think I'll just hang out here at the furnace and ponder these questions. Until then...keep the fires burning until I come in.


OWB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Site Counter
Family Vacations